Please come down to help tidy the club for the season
Start at around 9am, but please come down any time, and for any length of time, 2 hours, 4 hours all day whatever you can manage.
Please report to conservatory for assigning to a task and a free voucher from Martin Hart for breakfast tea and bacon cob to those helping (min 2 hours please).
Plenty to do for all skillsets some jobs below (please bring some implements (and mark them) materials will be supplied :
- Hedge trimming / ditch clearance (near bosuns store) – Chain/bowsaw, loppers etc
- Saplings near bosuns store, pontoons – Spade, bow saw, loppers
- Willow coppicing south end of lake – Ross Ryan leading – loppers
- Willow coppicing near Bouy 3 – Dean leading
- Rocks near waters edge (May need crowbar, wellies)
- Car park & road signs sign refix and clean a number etc – screwdriver / drill, scrubbing brush bucket
- Benches handrails clean up – scrubbing brush / detergent
- Oil benches under clubhouse
- Move pile from ditch clearance – gloves
- Prune back growth in trailer park – loppers
- Repairs to decking – lead G Harper.
- Remove rotten planking outside balcony
- Touch up hub and paint handrail
- Repaint and straighten carefully barrier keypad surround
- Retrieve halyard on flagpole
- remove ply by F15 berths
- Scrub orange windward mark – detergent and scrubbing brush
Appropriate PPE needed for tasks, please bring goggles, stout gloves and anything else for the task. If you are in any doubt ask and be safe.
A full list with photos is on this pdf :